Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Amazing Orange Rolls


Now you have to know how important certain things are from childhood.  Perhaps your mom made mac and cheese or chicken soup or Chex Mix that has become part of your holiday experience.  My husband's mom (and his four sisters) made quite a few things that are attached to Christmas.  I am sorry to say that I have not become good at a single one of them (although I make a passable version of the meringue cookies) until this year.  After being together for more than 25 years I'm glad to say I found a great recipe for orange rolls and my husband is looking forward to having more on Christmas morning.  (Please, God, help me make the next batch as good as the last one!)



I am grateful to Jonna at Just Get Off Your Butt and Bake for the recipe.  I highly recommend you try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment