Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Italian Walnut Pillow Cookies

Have you ever been surprised?  Honestly, I could have told you that for a cookie to really turn the key   to my heart it must have chocolate.  I promise you this lovely surprise is worth being in error.


I have used many recipes from the great blog Brown Eyed Baker and let me just say that this cookie has become my new favorite which makes no sense at all.  It has walnuts instead of pecans.  It has glaze.  It has no chocolate.  How on earth is this my favorite?  I don't know, but I do know that I
LOVE them.  Even better, I love making them for other people.  It's not hard to do and it makes seven dozen.  By all means, go check out her blog for all kinds of wonderful recipes but definitely I recommend you see this particular post and enjoy getting to eat these Italian Walnut Pillow Cookies which are going to be made often during the cold weather that is settling on Atlanta.

No comments:

Post a Comment