Thursday, December 18, 2014

Pecan Pumpkin Roll Cake

This dessert was easily the best loved thing I've made for folks in recent history, in fact it is the thing that caused me to want to start this blog.  Lots of folks have asked for the recipe and I wanted to make it easier for people who enjoy my baking to find.  Now I can tell them there is a link on my blog.

I have been watching for years the growing popularity of pumpkin things.  I happen to love pumpkin soups, but my friend Bonnie loves pumpkin EVERYTHING.  I thought of her as I made three of these cakes.  People are still talking about them, they liked them this much and I'm thinking I should really make one for my pumpkin loving friend just to say "thank you" for opening my mind to pumpkins in desserts.



One of the things I loved about this recipe is that it did not require a glaze topping.  The cake was the perfect combination of ingredients to be sweet enough and not over done with the powdered sugar that made it look like a fresh snow blessed it.  Thanks Roxana, for your recipe!

http://roxanashomebaking.com/pecan-pumpkin-roll-cake-recipe/

No comments:

Post a Comment